I. ЛЕКСИЧЕСКИЙ ТЕСТ
1. When sellers quote prices in their offers they usually state on what terms they will deliver the goods.
A) transfersB) termsC) lettersD) companies
2. In foreign trade transaction various modes of ___________________ are practised, among which the most popular is a banker’s transfer.
A) paymentB) shipmentC) deliveryD) price
3. Transportation documents are usually attached to commercial ____________ as a proof of shipment which also enables the buyers to receive the goods.
A) billsB) goodsC) invoicesD) values
4. Since sea and river shipments are considered most economical, they are most often used and ______________________ are thus most popular transportation documents.
A) damagesB) bills of ladingC) portsD) vessels
5. Insurance policies state what goods are _______________________, in whose name, against what risks, for what amount, at what premium and so on.
A) enabledB) issuedC) usedD) insured
6. Very often contracts stipulate that the buyers are to provide a first-class bank _____________________ to avoid failures in payment.
A) guaranteeB) claimC) basisD) license
7. The _________________ of payments is a measure of Britain’s trading position in relation to the rest of the world.
A) importB) serviceC) balanceD) export
8. All member countries of the EEC contributed to a common ______________ for certain purposes, based on relative total output of goods and services, or gross national product.
A) currencyB) customsC) courtD) budget
9. The difference between a country’s earnings for its visible exports and expenditure for its visible imports is called its balance of ____________________.
A) deficitB) surplusC) tradeD) amount
10. The European Union (EU) was to become a reality through the establishment of economic and monetary union, including the creation of a single ______________________ (the euro) and the introduction of Union citizenship.
A) outputB) currencyC) dutyD) mail
II. ГРАММАТИЧЕСКИЙ ТЕСТ
Задание: Поставьте глаголы, стоящие в скобках, в правильной форме, откройте скобки и перепишите все предложение:
1. When the sellers quote prices they usually (to state) on what terms they (to deliver) the goods.
2. They also state at what prices the goods (to deliver).
3. If the goods (to offer) on fob terms the price will cover the cost of the goods and transportation expenses to the port of shipment.
4. A lot of documents (to involve) in business transactions.
5. Among insurance documents there (to be) insurance policies and certificates.
6. There (to be) a certain difference between these two terms.
7. Sometimes these terms (to use) interchangeably.
8. It gives me great pleasure (to introduce) our guest.
9. Commercial invoices generally (to contain) some information.
10. The WTO (to establish) in 1995.